Re: [tlug] IME breaks firefox!

On 2014年05月08日 20:36, Darren Cook wrote:
>> Have you tried your tests in Firefox in safe-mode?
>
> Ah, good thinking... surprisingly the problem is still there. (I've no
> bookmark folders to try opening in safe mode, which was how I was
> testing before, but the right mouse context menu (the other symptom) no
> longer works after a Japanese search.)

Perhaps it is an issue with the build of Firefox that you are using.  I
would also try with official builds:

1. Download the en_US version of Firefox for your architecture from:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/29.0/

2. Extract it into a temporary location:

    $ cd /tmp
    $ tar -jxf /path/to/firefox-29.0.tar.bz2

3. Make sure that firefox is not already running.

    $ ps ax | grep firefox

4. Be sure to run the test version in safe-mode:

    $ /tmp/firefox/firefox -safe-mode

5. Perform your tests.

6. Clean up when done:

    $ rm -rf /tmp/firefox