Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
- Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:58:49 +0200
- From: Bruno Raoult <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
- References: <535A6370.email@example.com> <2913814.EqBJQKmv9P@dan> <CAJA1Y2bpo0dmqCiHGLtRzxA7TtavgxppkQ291O7bD-BhKdWV6A@mail.gmail.com> <1478406.YKTgaLFHXY@dan>
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Daniel A. Ramaley <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:--
On 2014-04-27 at 18:00:09 Bruno Raoult wrote:Characters number 1-26 can be entered with ctrl-q followed by ctrl-a
> Tell me how to input the the zero character? Would this one be
> forbidden? And 2?
> and 3? and many others, beside backspace?
through ctrl-z. For example, to enter character 3, type ctrl-q ctrl-c.I believe you are speaking about a special terminal. In no way ctrl-q is a standard for special input.It may be "Quit" sometimes :) On my Emacs, it is also different.br.
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.
- Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
- From: Daniel A. Ramaley
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Linux Quiz: Call For Questions
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links