Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Open Access Journals
- Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 11:06:12 +0900
- From: "Stephen J. Turnbull" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Open Access Journals
- References: <53292BF2.email@example.com> <CAAhy3dsA3yJ+dhP8y5AnkDm0Rhepfe6TyxXwENkiWtrqtqAgYQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAAhy3ds-Tfno8KrsexFnB3CracrTYUpM962HD4jETsVaVAKxhA@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <CAAhy3dv+rG14dht0naZCdnoR=ADGgEStOCxd8awa+AmtCwBfirstname.lastname@example.org> <533DFA42.email@example.com> <CABHGxq6w65ups4fFZ8x=o5WBjk78ch-To611842o9Z1owg=y_Q@mail.gmail.com>
Jim Breen writes: > chew over a lot of very noisy data and then come to conclusions > based on results that aren't within a bull's roar of being > statistically significant (I majored in stats way back in the 60s.) > Still "social scientists" have been getting away with that for > decades. Hey, as a business economist engaged in case study/interview research, I resemble that remark. I guess I should mail Guido and Matz and tell them their testimony was worthless, eh? ;-) But yeah, I take your real point to be that you're all un-n-n-ZAAAA-ri about taking criticism about the way you do research.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] [OT] Hope I get some on my next flight to Japan!
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Open Access Journals
- Next by thread: [tlug] Ubuntu Sinking?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links