Re: [tlug] Wifi hotspot access in Tokyo

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Benjamin Tayehanpour <benjamin@example.com> wrote:
I know that the KTH campi (yes, there are several)

Interesting... Even my Latin teacher would not have used this nonsense plural in this sentence:
"campus" plural cannot be "campi".

Either this thread is English (then campus is fine in plural form, and this is the same in most
languages today, such as we do in France), either you want to write old Latin, in which case
"campus" is not appropriate, as the word has a different meaning. However, for Latin, you should
have used genitive for this plural in your sentence (campōrum for the plural form).

I prefer "campus" in all forms :)

And yes, I prefer to say "I have all Mozart's concertos".
Maybe wrong, but everybody will understand, which is the point of any communication.

br.