Re: [tlug] Wifi hotspot access in Tokyo

Benjamin Tayehanpour writes:
 > On 18 March 2014 07:26, Stephen J. Turnbull <stephen@example.com> wrote:
 > > People bring in bags and knapsacks all the time to bring books
 > > me.

Oops.  s/me/home/.  (But on the way in, theoretically empty.)

All clear now?

 > I think most children's books would be too thin to conceal the tablet
 > properly.

OK, art books.  (But not pR0N-type art, as that might attract over-
the-shoulder inspection.)

 > Eh, I don't align. I have no malicious intentions, and but at the same
 > time I refuse to be told how to use my gear by people who can't tell a
 > computer from a hole in the wall. Very much like I'm not very inclined
 > to take advice on sexual relations from a century-old virgin ("the
 > Pope").

Don't be fooled.  I've gotten very good advice ("don't" -- a singular
case, even a stopped clock is right twice a day!) and rather
perceptive advice on sex from priests (frequently, although I usually
ignored the automatic "don't" part :-P ).

I think anybody politically astute enough to be Pope -- yeah, I'd take
an individual consultation from him.