Re: [tlug] IMEs in Mint?

Thanks for the reply Jens,

>> I'm wondering if anyone has any horror stories (or any advice generally)
>> about getting Japanese input working...
> ...  * The Anthy input method is horrible,...

I was actually asking about reasons to avoid Mint if multilingual input
is important, but that is a good point: Anthy never learns, and I've
never got around to finding out how to customize it; so some kanji
combinations I still have to convert separately.

A quick web search (e.g. [1]) finds some other people recommending
installing fcitx with Mint.

Darren

[1]:
http://linuxmintjp.jimdo.com/%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC%E8%AA%9E%E5%8C%96/#.UxghiUkYo7w