Re: [tlug] Your computer is speaking your private key out loud?!

>> I fully understand how the sound of your CPU will change when under
>> load. ...

> CPU noises correspond to certain operations on the processor if you know
> what code the processor is running you can match the noises back to the
> code paths in the machine code for the program, ...

When reading what you wrote, I realized I was wrong: I don't have a clue
how my CPU makes sounds. (I was thinking of the CPU fan, and perhaps a
small buzz from heat emission or from drawing power)
I've just had a flashback about 30 years back to reading about p and n
type silicon... and I still cannot find anything in my knowledge between
then and now about how different CPU instructions could make different
sounds!!

Darren