Re: [tlug] OT: Buffalo AirStation config

Well that went OT already, but I have to say...

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Darren Cook <darren@example.com> wrote:
> You can cross a busy road when the
> lights are red, but the effort/risk is more than the benefit so just
> about everyone will wait for the green light almost all of the time. It
> is easier to go with the flow, especially when you know it is what you
> are supposed to be doing.

I pride myself in being able to cross on red light and take up any consequences.

As a rule though, I wait for the green most of the time and almost
always when I am with the kids.
When they grow enough I will probably teach them the skilz, but only
when they are up to it. Basically, in order to play the system, you
need to know the rules deep enough.

Kalin.