Re: [tlug] Applied Linux Prime Time...

BALUTA Chris writes:

 >   "Join Amazon prime now and get one free aerial photo of someone in
 >    your neighborhood with your first delivery. Get a second for half-price!"
 >
 >   ("...delivered straight to your phone!")

Better yet, give it your significant other's keitai "find-me" password
and let it home in on siesta "activity" via GPS.

But no, actually Amazon and Google realize that this would be a "you
bet your company on double-0" kind of move; they won't do it because
they *know* it will get outed immediately.  SONY and Facefook OTOH....