Re: [tlug] Applied Linux Prime Time...

On 12/03/2013 11:43 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
Jens Oliver John writes:

  > IMHO hijacking a few in order to audit them is plain necessary, because
  > who knows what data these robots are going to collect when in service?

Why do you think a drone is a better platform for "collecting data"
than what we already have?

I guess it depends on what you mean by "we". If drones based delivery were to become a common occurrence then you can be pretty sure someone would realize that all that downtime between collecting and dropping off a parcel could be used for on demand surveillance, i.e. a drone spot instance ;)

Edward