Re: [tlug] New notebook & distro

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 01:33:03AM +0900, Lyle H Saxon wrote:

> [lenovo, secureboot]
> ... Supposedly, red hat enterprise linux is claimed to work with this
> system. [...]

These things are not yet part of the certifications of the Red Hat
hardware certifications.  With these certifications, hardware vendors
get certified that their hardware fullfills certain functionality.
For this CPU, memory etc. are tested on RHEL.

I have to do with these as part of my work, SecureBoot is not a
tested functionality there, currently.

https://hardware.redhat.com/RHEL6/Lenovo lists all certified RHEL6
Lenovo systems.

cheers,