Re: [tlug] Distro support matrix

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 09:47:44PM +0900, Darren Cook wrote:
> I've just been clicking all over DistroWatch, but cannot find what I'm
> looking for. I'm sure it exists/existed, but maybe it wasn't
> DistroWatch. Or, gulp, was it just my imagination?

I don't recollect that exact matrix, but what it has, and does have is a
list of packages per distro.  For example, go to the home page.  On the
left is a list of latest distributions.  If you click on a name there, it
will open with a list of packages in that distro.

If your distro isn't in that list, e.g. CentOS, you can type it in the
search box, click, and you will see the list of packages on that page.
(However, I don't see one for CentOS 4 or 5, only for the latest).

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6