Re: [tlug] [Was: Why Hollywood does break foreign films ?] Changing subject in thread.

On 13/08/13 18:04, Scott Robbins wrote:

> Tlug has some good links about this, mostly by Godwin in his angrier days.

I just bottle it up nowadays -- I'm getting too old to be a *militant*
Linux enthusiast :)

A few years ago I wouldn't have been caught dead with one of those in my
pocket but believe it or not, since last November I've been using a
cellphone that runs Windows Phone 8...

My laptop and also my workstation at the office both run GNU/Linux and
that's not about to change any day soon. I'm lucky to work in a place
where they couldn't care less what tools you use as long as the work
gets done properly.

Funny you should mention my "angrier" days. For the first time in many a
year, I went back to the news.admin.net-abuse.email newsgroup today. It
was good to see some of the long term participants still there...

--
Godwin Stewart -- <gstewart@example.com>