Re: [tlug] Retail Shop (Tokyo Area) for Network Appliances / Recommendation

On 7/29/13 10:02 AM, SCHWARTZ, Fernando G. wrote:

But there is this byproduct question that may be easier. Does Japan Post
allow me to send stuff bought online to the nearest branch and then I
pick up there? Should I just address the package to the branch? I know
this doesn't exist in the US.

Poste Restante or General Delivery (which AFAIK still exists in the US) is known as 郵便局留め in japanese.

Address as the following:

〒xxx-yyyy <address-of-post-office>
<name-of-post-office>郵便局留め
<name-of-recipient>