[tlug] Ubuntu MaaS and JUJU

Hello all, just wondering how many people have been making use of Ubuntu's JUJU's and MaaS? I'm building out an evaluation environment (which is sitting on vSphere 5.1) and it's behind a proxy, and was having a few issues.

I can build out my MaaS server with juju installed on it, pxe boot the nodes and add them, bootstrap them no problem. Then, when I want to push something such as juju deploy juju-gui the nodes can't get access to archive.ubuntu.com. Now, from what I understand, they should proxy through to the MaaS host, which I've added some proxy information to apt / wgetrc.

Rebuilding the environment now, but... if anyone has worked on this a bit and has some ideas, I'm all ears.

Cheers,

Ross