Re: [tlug] kickstarter for open source...

Speaking of Kickstarter...

I just sat down today with my copy of Jaron Lanier's new book "Who Owns the Future", and Kickstarter is one of the topics he gives some detailed attention. Supportive, but trying to suggest solutions for dealing with bogus or flawed projects.

The book as a whole is a fascinating read, and I think would be especially so for most TLUGers. I'm planning to write a review on it, and when I do, I'll post a link here.

Chuck

--

A. Charles Muller

Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology
Faculty of Letters
University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan