Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Keep fan from spinning while sucking or blasting
- Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 13:08:27 -0400
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Keep fan from spinning while sucking or blasting
- References: <519C7348.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <519CE51B.email@example.com>
On Wed, 22 May 2013 17:32:43 +0200, Francois Cartegnie <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: > If the cooler isn't blocked first, it can damage some other > components from induced current. Reading that yet again, Francois Cartegnie might be referring to something I had not thought of. Perhaps by "cooler", he means the fan and by "induced current" he means electricity generated by fan being turned by air. If so, then one needs to keep the fan from spinning. This could be done by sticking something (like a paperclip or toothpick) in the blades that would keep the fan from spinning while still allowing air to flow.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Drive Busters!
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?: Drive Busters!
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Dust busters?
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links