Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Is a power supplier under warranty?
- Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 12:36:56 +0900
- From: Curt Sampson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Is a power supplier under warranty?
- References: <CADsHW+jz98jtJKpsJidoR4BkMM3+LqkOwjsg7x83h=q2Hs=HoA@mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
On 2013-04-06 23:16 +0900 (Sat), Shmuel Fomberg wrote: > I brought last August a LED lamp from big camera, and now the line between > the power supplier and the lamp broken. > I still have the box and receipts. it appear to have some warranty, but I'm > not sure the time span or if it covers the power supplier. The warranty almost certainly covers the power supply. You'll have to look at your warranty documents that came with the package to see how long the warranty is, but one year is fairly typical. The easiest thing to do is probably to take it back to Bic camera and ask at their service counter if they can deal with getting it repaired or replaced. Usually they can, even if it's out of warranty (though in that case there's going to be a charge, and you'll have to decide from the estimate they give you whether it's worth getting it fixed there or not). In some cases, though, such as with DSLR cameras, they may redirect you to the manufacturer's service centre. If you're worried about this, you could always phone them first. cjs -- Curt Sampson <email@example.com> +81 90 7737 2974 To iterate is human, to recurse divine. - L Peter Deutsch
- [tlug] Is a power supplier under warranty?
- From: Shmuel Fomberg
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Is a power supplier under warranty?
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Is a power supplier under warranty?
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Is a power supplier under warranty?
- Next by thread: [tlug] CUDA: Getting started
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links