Re: [tlug] Generating Furigana in documents

That plugin (Itadaki) does seem have died circa 2008. The developer contacted me to get help applying the mecab library, but it just became a fork of my web browser extension that went nowhere :(

If you can accept HTML as the document format, then I'd suggest my Furigana Injector plugin (the chrome version is maintained best) but it would require that you A) install unpacked source rather than just one-click-install so you can then B) alter the manifest to allow it work on 'file://*' URLs.

Akira