Re: [tlug] Headphone repair

On 03/19/2013 10:58 AM, Kalin KOZHUHAROV wrote:
You can (should?) use short links to amazon most of the time, like:
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B003DXBMGM
Sorry about that. Didn't know you could do such things as those.
are you able to open the NC control, like in this picture?
http://whizzyifti.wordpress.com/2011/04/26/fixed-itheadphones-volume-control/

if yes, bring it to the next TLUG meeting and we can solder the wires together.

Thanks Alberto!

I think it's possible to open the NC control but the screws are in the most annoying place imaginable. I'll see if I can get it open and bring it on the April 6th meeting is that works for you.
Or to the Tokyo Hacker Space meeting (today, and every Tuesday).
I am not coming tonight I think, but someone may be able to help you.

http://www.tokyohackerspace.org/en/node/172
Every Tuesday from 19:30 is an open house (free) event.

A few TLUGgers are regulars there as well.

Kalin.

Thanks. Bruce Mcintosh also told me about this event. Unfortunately I was busy yesterday evening but I might attend one of their future meetings.