Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tlug] Fwd: [technique] Mens sana in corpore sanum.
- Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:24:26 +0900
- From: Simon Cozens <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [tlug] Fwd: [technique] Mens sana in corpore sanum.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <51129BD1.email@example.com> <5112A06F.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAJA1Y2aXGmf_PtFkMBnh_Mk_pR34EEWgFJx_YML4n0ezAMRV_A@mail.gmail.com> <CADLSRd5sGWgq9v1aZ4cow5-H8=jkgiKzWzM1SQSBOthZ5mKk6A@mail.gmail.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/20.0a2
On 07/02/2013 11:31, Nigel Barker wrote: > There is a howto on Brother's site for making the 32-bit driver work > on 64-bit system. I've never come across a printer problem that couldn't be solved by the sufficient application of enough fire. There's a damned good reason I outsource all my printing to 7/11.
- [tlug] Fwd: [technique] Mens sana in corpore sanum.
- From: Bruno Raoult
- Re: [tlug] Fwd: [technique] Mens sana in corpore sanum.
- From: Nigel Barker
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Knapsack problem ...
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Fwd: [technique] Mens sana in corpore sanum.
- Next by thread: [tlug] Git tag list
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links