Re: [tlug] WiMax for mobile internet?

Howdy Ian,

I recently tested an Emobile WiMax hotspot as I'm considering ditching my phone's data plan (you can rent one at the airport). I had pretty decent success and decent speeds, seldom dropping to 3G. Softbank is also offering one at a competitive rate (unfortunately, I could not rent an LTE unit from Softbank).

All the best,

-- Shaun