Re: [tlug] net cafes

2013/1/17 Miles Colman <mcolman@example.com>:
> Hi TLUG,
> Anyone have any suggestions for fast internet cafes near Yokohama station?
> My only requirement is that I have to be able to plug in to a LAN in order
> to Escape from No-Cubicle Farm cause of VPN stuff. Also cubicle walls would
> be nice.

I can't help with specific suggestions [1], but every single internet
cafe I've been in [2] is divided into individual [3] cubicles, and
it's never been a problem to detach the LAN cable from the supplied PC
and plug it into my own laptop.

Also I suspect you'd have to search a long time for a cafe which could
be considered "slow".

[1] Unspecific suggestion:
http://www.google.co.jp/search?hl=ja&source=hp&q=横浜駅+ネットカフェ
[2] however I haven't been in one for a couple of years,
[3] some big enough for two people

HTH

Ian Lawrence Barwick