Re: [tlug] Japanese and Android tablets like the Nexus 7

2012年 12月 17日(月)2:30 pm に Curt Sampson さんは書きました:
> On 2012-12-17 14:05 +0900 (Mon), Ian Lawrence Barwick wrote:
>
>> I had the same issue (Japanese input only available if the system
>> language is Japanese) on my stock Nexus 7 after it upgraded to Android
>> 4.2.0.
>>
>> The upgrade to 4.2.1 appears to have resolved this, for me at least.
>
> I'm already running 4.2.1 (it was installed with my first upgrade from
> 4.0 just after I received it last week). I don't know if I had the issue
> before the upgrade, but it's certainly still there now. :-(

The only thing that 4.2.1 fixes is the 'Santa bug' (December missing in
the Contacts app), so anything else that changed is probably not related
to the update.

BTW, Google Japanese IME works in US locale for me.