Re: [tlug] Japanese and Android tablets like the Nexus 7

On 2012-12-17 05:47 +0800 (Mon), Stephen Lee wrote:

> AnkiDroid is great for learning if you can find a suitable deck / make
> one yourself.  I use it on a phone but I imagine it should work well on
> a tablet too.

I used this a lot on my phone last year, and it's great.

Just make your own deck; it's easy and will work much better than ever
attempting to use a pre-existing deck except perhaps for certain very
specific vocabulary sets such as those for a test. Even those should
just be integrated in to your own deck, rather than used as a separate
deck.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs@example.com>         +81 90 7737 2974