Re: [tlug] Linux Web hosting recommendations

On 12/13/2012 01:08 PM, Raymond Wan wrote:

You've received a lot of replies already, but here's another one
I know of.

I don't know much about cloud computing, but a company that I am
affiliated with here in Hong Kong (but am not their employee)
operates a cloud service.  Most of their servers are based in
Hong Kong.  You can ask them (in English), if you want better
clarification of what they offer.

All of the responses thus far have been extremely helpful. I should just make it clear, however, that we are not looking for cloud hosting, just standard server setup.

Regards,

Chuck

--

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 Hongō, Bunkyō-ku
Tokyo 113-8654, Japan

Office: 03-5841-3735