Re: [tlug] Making programming easier... or something like that

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 23:16:34 +0200, Attila Kinali <attila@example.com> wrote:

> ... [I] was thinking about how to make programming
> as a craft easier for Joe Average.

It helps to have an itch to scratch.

> And if possible at the same
> time give Joe a better understanding of what he is actually doing.

How much understanding do you want? Rabbit holes follow.

   http://diycomputerscience.com/courses/course/the-elements-of-computing-systems
   http://mines.humanoriented.com/proposals/nand-to-tetris/
   http://www.nand2tetris.org/
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtXvUoPx4Qs

> Hmm... reading my mail again i don't think i'm very clear about
> what i want to acheive... but i also don't know how to formulate it
> better :-(

That's just the excuse I wanted to give the answers I wanted
to give. :-)