Re: [tlug] OT: Geek girl looking for her another part

Jim Breen writes:

 > Hmmm. I'm officially an "old man" (I meet the age test for a pension), but
 > if I said the above to my kids they'd think I was gaga

Jim, I think not.  IIRC you're a tenor, not a soprano, and you didn't
have provision for rack-mount accessories (unless you limit them to
something that fits in a shirt pocket).  Besides, you've never been
top of the Billboard chart.

I-keep-forgetting-you-speak-Aussie-ly y'rs,