Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] [announcement] nomikai October 12 (Friday)
- Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 20:34:13 +0900
- From: "A.Tomita" <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] [announcement] nomikai October 12 (Friday)
TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group October "nomikai" ====================================================== Date: October 12 (Friday) Time: 19:30-21:30 Place: Black Lion Meguro 1-5-16 Meguro, Meguro-ku, Tokyo http://blacklion.jp/ Cost: pay-as-you-go *** To help us make sure that there will be room for everyone *** to seat, PLEASE register your attendance here: http://tlug.doorkeeper.jp/ This event is open to all Linux users and friends, and is to promote casual Linux (and non-Linux) related discussions over a few cold ones. Even if you're not a Linux user or a LUG member, but want to hang out with Linux people, please come. There will be an Internet connection and a large LCD display for impromptu presentations and lightning talks. Even if you want to come at the last minute it's okay - we may have to squeeze a bit, but please come! If you get lost, or simply want to get in touch with us, please call: Alberto Tomita..............080-3463-9256 Edward Middleton............090-3689-0292 For more information, access the TLUG web page at http://www.tlug.jp See you there! Reminder: As a general rule, the Technical Meetings are held on the 2nd Saturday of odd-numbered months and the Nomikai Meetings are usually held on the 2nd Friday of even-numbered months. There are, of course, exceptions to this rule, so it is best to keep an eye on the mailing list.
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Call for Speakers at Rakuten Technology Conference on October 20th.
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Best Laptop/Netbook that fits well with Crunchbang Linux
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Call for Speakers at Rakuten Technology Conference on October 20th.
- Next by thread: [tlug] Laptop parts in Akihabara.
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links