[tlug] Call for Speakers at Rakuten Technology Conference on October 20th.

Hi,

We will have English Lightning Talks at Rakuten Technology Conference
on October 20th.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFE3VTJNSm1TbWJETDd3SGFOOHRvbHc6MQ
Please apply the above form.

http://tech.rakuten.co.jp/rtc2012/

Some of big names are
 Kawaguchi san (Jenkins creator)
 Derek Collison (Founder & CEO at Apcera, Inc., Cloud foundry)
 Jeff Patton (Agile)
 and Rakuten Engineers

Regards,
  Hiro