Re: [tlug] Testing

On 09/09/2012 04:01 PM, Jim Breen wrote:
I think that's probably part of it. In the distant past I often used to ask
technical questions on the TLUG list. Now I Google them first and more
often than not find the answer without having to expose my ignorance in
public.

Jim
Obviously you're not sufficiently ignorant Jim. :)

I do the same but when I do ask questions here, the answers I get are often better than I find elsewhere on the net. What fascinates me about this list is that the most unexpected things can kick off a thread (like this one) that ends up going in directions the original poster no doubt didn't expect but that are usually worth following.

Steve S.