Re: [tlug] Engine Yard - Linux System Administration & Support Position

It seems ea mil addresses are filtered, and although a couple of resourceful people have managed to get in touch with me anyway, I thought it would be nice to make life easy on the rest.

Anywone wishing to respond to last week's Linux job posting, please email me at tromero at engineyard dot com. (That should get through the filter!)

Tim