Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Networking Blues
- Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 11:36:08 +0900
- From: Raedwolf Summoner <email@example.com>
- Subject: [tlug] Networking Blues
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Laptop has quit connecting to the Net. No idea why,
but it gives me the "Networking Disabled" notice
when I mouse over my connections icon.
Ubuntu 10.04 (with usual user of such an OS
suspicions mostly valid). The laptop is an HP
fairly new (less than a year old). Last time I used it
about a month ago there were no problems.
Today I started getting it ready to take to Montana
and couldn't connect to the Net. Same setup as
when I last used it, right here on the home network.
When I go to System Administration --> Networking
Tools, I get "loopback interface (lo)" same as on my
desktop that does connect. I have no idea why
networking is disabled or how to change that
Any suggestions gratefully tried.
- Re: [tlug] Networking Blues
- From: Raedwolf Summoner
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: [tlug] Engine Yard - Linux System Administration & Support Position
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Networking Blues
- Previous by thread: [tlug] Engine Yard - Linux System Administration & Support Position
- Next by thread: Re: [tlug] Networking Blues
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links