Re: [tlug] Multi-OS videoconferencing

On 07/12/2012 12:54 PM, Raedwolf Summoner wrote:
Not being Linux types, they have always stuck to using
the proprietary Skype,

Just in this a.m. (Japan time, at least):

http://www.zdnet.com/skype-bug-sends-messages-to-random-contacts-fix-coming-soon-7000000980/

Am I the only person on the planet who is irritated by Skype's "Gosh darn, gee willikers you're royally screwed again, but we take your latest bloodletting seriously and we'll think about doing something about it real soon and then post the results in a blog at an obscure backwater area of our site that you don't have access to." attitude toward everything? And, it doesn't seem to matter who owns the majority shares, it has been like that since ... forever, it seems.

--
CL