Re: [tlug] Multi-OS videoconferencing

On 07/12/2012 05:53 PM, Darren Cook wrote:
>> Have you tried Google Hangouts?
>
> Have you? Does it work well with three people on three different OSes?

Yes, it has been excellent.  The performance seems to equal or better
Skype.  And the ease of recording and app sharing is a plus for public
hangouts.

We're using it for our education project.  Makes it easy to get small
groups "together" since it works cross platform and is so widely
available.  I think "the web" has won this one.

P.S. The mass Google developer hangouts are occasionally worthwhile too.

--
Jim Tittsler  7J1AJH/ZL2IA/AI8A  Te Anau, NZ        GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/