[tlug] no meeting this month - July 2012

TLUGers,

we were unable to secure meeting space for this month's technical meeting

(unfortunately Digital Garage is no longer able to sponsor us)

the next technical meeting will be held in September, possibly at IIJ

meanwhile, if you know of any organization who might be able to host
our technical meetings, once every 4 months, please contact me separately

and we are always looking for speakers - if you are working on a project
or have some experience to share, please do volunteer to present.

next event: nomikai meeting on August 10 (Friday) at a beer garden
(announcement will go out soon)