[tlug] [off topic] Will sysadmin for crash space

Hello TLUG,
Greetings from the provinces! It's been a while since I've been in the new capital, but I've been invited to join a conference in Mitaka-shi at the weekend (14th-16th) which I'd love to attend. The only problem is, accommodation is not included, and Japan hotels are yabai takai. Does anyone have a spare floor I might be able to sleep on? In exchange I can offer Linux systems administration, light Ruby on Rails skills, and all the Perl you can eat.

Simon