[tlug] narisumashi mail?

I have a couple of yahoo.co.jp accounts, mainly for testing. One just
said "このメールは、なりすましメールの可能性があります". Looking up なり
すまし it defined it as the username/password may have been stolen, so
someone may be using the account who is not the real holder. That made
no sense - it could apply to any email account on the internet.

Their help link goes here:
  http://help.yahoo.co.jp/help/jp/ymail/anti-spam/anti-spam-31.html

I skimmed it, and still didn't really get it. I *think* it is saying it
shows that warning when someone is using a from address that is an
@yahoo.co.jp email address, but they did not use the web interface (or
an SMTP server that requires a login - do Yahoo offer that?)

Have a got that right? If not, can someone explain it? Thanks!

Darren