Re: [tlug] Ubuntu Laptop Assistance Please + Rant about Akihabara

Nick

Sent from Ubuntu on AA1

On 06/08/2012 12:42 PM, Edward Middleton wrote:
On 06/08/2012 12:16 PM, Jawaad Mahmood wrote:

.. I went to that Dell shop.
   They told me they had nothing related to Linux at all, which is what
really irritated me.  Again, we are talking about geek paradise
Akihabara, not Shinjuku or whatever.  There should be a higher bar of
knowledge there.
I don't think there is much difference between Shinjuku and the
Bigcamera side of Akihabara anymore.  If you want advice on running
Linux you are more likely to find it in the smaller shops on the other side.

Edward

Pity. I was looking for a Linux shop some time ago and couldn't find one.

Nick