[tlug] Large memory server

I'm considering acquiring/gaining access to a large memory (Linux) server.

I'm looking for 128 or 256Gb of RAM. Number of cores, is a secondary consideration.

Does anyone know where I might rent such a server? Within Japan would be ideal.

If I were to purchase the hardware, where is the best place to look in Japan?
I'd be happy enough doing a self build, and even acquiring the parts second hand for this project.

Thanks,

Nava