Re: [tlug] Top-posting (was: plonk [Re: Classes])

Hi Josh,

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 12:55 PM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
2012/5/30 Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com>:

> On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>
>> Perhaps, but not on this list. Move it to tlug-admin.
>
> Not sure to understand this statement

You don't have to understand it, just to comply with it.

Understood, Master. I will comply with the rules...

> Moving it to tlug-admin would look like discussing within "elite"

Frankly, I don't care how it looks. I only care that the top-posting
discussion does not continue on this list. Move it or stop it. I will
not approve any further posts that mention top-posting.

OK. I will stop, then... Couscous discussion is just fine, I understand :-)
There are some taboos I will have to learn about... I know one of them today.
Are there some others I should know about?  :-)

Regards,

Bruno.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.