Re: [tlug] Top-posting (was: plonk [Re: Classes])

On Tue, 29 May 2012 16:01:26 +0100
Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com> wrote:

> What do you call "qualified"? I'm guessing quite a large proportion of
> this list's members have sufficient technical knowledge to run mailman.

Being list admin is much more a political job than it is a technical job.
And i'm not sure that a large portion of this list is well versed in
herding cats.

				Attila Kinali

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?