Re: [tlug] Top-posting (was: plonk [Re: Classes])

On 29/05/2012 13:36, Josh Glover wrote:

> Anyone may run for office, and every year, I offer to hand over the
> Listmaster position to an interested, qualified party (there have
> been no takers for the last 10 years).

Why would anyone want to take over from someone who's already doing a
good job?

What do you call "qualified"? I'm guessing quite a large proportion of
this list's members have sufficient technical knowledge to run mailman.

--
Godwin Stewart <gstewart@example.com>