Re: [tlug] New member

CL,

You know how when things get tough miracles happen, angels help, God answers, whatever. I was trying to find an XP SP2 to install Windows. Couldn't find it but found an old Kubuntu 8.10. Tried my luck & as I write it's working. Amazing! No GRUB. Wow!

Now for the next question. Is is easy or possible to upgrade now to 12.04? I totally am removing Windows from the machine.

I want to thank you for your help. I really am appreciative. I have a lot to learn. Why did the old version work?

Nick

Sent from my iPhone