Re: [tlug] New member

Mario,

Thanks for the help. I'll go down the questions one at a time. As I said before I'm new to Linux and don't have all the technical know-how to be able to answer all your questions.

•. Options? I have USB ports. I have a DVD drive I can connect externally through a DVD plug.
•. Use talk of reinstalling an OS. Are we talking Winfows or Ubuntu?
•. USB1 or USB2 drive I don't know.
•. I don't know how to use GRUB.

Pendrive is what I read on Ubuntu sites. I usually use the term USB. I'm AM native Hispanic but when dealing with computer stuff I use only English.

Nick

Sent from my iPhone