Re: [tlug] A book to ebook shop?

Hi Jawaad,

I've been using Kinko's to cut my books, and converting
them by myself with using my PDF scanner.

Kinko's offers their cutting service even for books
at a price 100 yen/cm.

So, I often bring my books to Kinko's to cut, and then,
I scan them at my home to convert into PDF files.
I've converted more than 100 books with this method.

BTW, I don't use any full service provided by third-parties
to scan my books, because *I think* those service would
not be appropriate to scan publicly published/sold books
in terms of the copyrights laws.
(Just my thoughts/opinions.)

Regards,