Re: [tlug] Gazing up and to the left (solved for KDE-KWin)

> OK, much easier than I could have possibly imagined. I just needed
> the right vocabulary to look for what I wanted. Works perfectly in
> Firefox and TBird on my Kubuntu.

Now I'm really jealous! I'm using Ubuntu 10.04/gnome, not kde.

I tried Stephen's suggestion of "man x-window-manager" (it tells me I am
using metacity).
It is a big vague: "Advanced configuration can be achieved  directly
through  gconf  editing (gconf-editor or gconftool-2)."

There is no mention of thunderbird under gconf-editor. "gconftool-2
--help-all" made my eyes glaze over but I did notice it mentions
"torture" in a couple of places...

Has anyone done thunderbird start-up position configuration using gnome?

Darren