[tlug] NTT/Flets/OCN DNS problems

For anyone else having weird errors this morning, it seems the NTT DNS
servers are broken. Changing my /etc/resolv.conf on each machine to
point to google DNS (8.8.8.8) made the problems go away. I see quite a
few people tweeting with the same problem [1]. I couldn't find any
official problem report yet though.

If you don't like google DNS (privacy concerns?), someone there
suggested using OpenDNS:  208.67.222.222, 208.67.220.220.

Darren

[1]: http://twit.hiy.jp/search.php?q=DNS&source=no