[tlug] In person lesson for Facebook application creation?

TLUG,

A while back, a helpful TLUG member (Darren) met up with me IRL and
gave me a hands on tutorial about Oauth and how to post data to
Facebook and Twitter. It was immensely helpful and saved me so much
time compared to what I project I would have spent stumbling around
through online documentation.

I think I'd like to do the same again. I'm trying to do something a
little more ambitious now, which is take a web application I have
built with Javascript and PHP, and make it accessible through
Facebook.

I have poked around the Facebook developer documentation pages, and
combined with what I've learned from my previous session about Oauth,
I'm not completely in the dark. I've also got pretty much completely
working app

But I feel that I need a clearer picture of the overall path, and a
deeper understanding of what is possible and how to do it.

I think this calls for another real world session.

So basically what I'm looking for is for someone to meet me at a
coffee shop or similar, where we can bring our laptops, and I can pick
their brains for about an hour. That someone should hopefully know how
to build an application on Facebook. And be patient enough to handle
my noob questions.

The goal would be to get as far as having my application appear on the
Facebook "Canvas", and for me to have enough understanding of how to
pass data back and forth from Facebook to my web server so I can
continue to build from there.

Coffee and some payment for your time is on offer.

Please let me know. Feel free to contact me off-list as well.

Thanks!

--
Dave M G