Re: [tlug] Light to control over Wifi

On 11/11/2011 02:22 PM, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
CL writes:

  >  Somehow, when I read the word "culture," the name "Warhol" is not among
  >  the first list of names that pops into my head ...

That list is headed by AKB48 and Justin Beiber, I suppose?

*sigh* You could have just come straight out and told me that my daughter and her elementary school PC club hacked my password, but Noooo.

Actually, "culture" makes me think of Georgia O'Keeffe, Robert Frost, and my eighth grade music teacher, Dave Zimmerman's, little brother Bobby who came by our music class a few times and let us play our guitars with him.

--
CL